PMP® Exam Prep Course
|Find A Class Near You:
||View Dates And Locations For This Seminar
Project management seminars are guaranteed to help you complete your projects on time, on budget and on target!
This course prepares students for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification, focusing on exam content from Project Management Institute's (PMI)® Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide, the most current edition) and other resources. This course prepares students for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification for project team members and entry-level project managers. The course uses a combination of materials including discussions, exercises and self-study to prepare students to apply for and take the PMP examination.
With this course, you'll learn how to:
- Obtain (PMI)® membership and apply for the PMP exam.
- Execute the process steps required to complete the PMP Exam application.
- Interpret the multiple styles of PMP Exam questions.
- Assess gaps in their knowledge of the PMI process groups and knowledge areas, through regular self-assessment and feedback, in order to develop and execute a personalized plan of study.
- Acquire the PMI specific knowledge required to pass the examination.
- Fulfill the 35 contact hours of formal project management education necessary to apply for the PMP certification exam.
All this learning, plus attendees will receive:
- 35 contact hours/PDUs
- A copy of the PMBOK® Guide, Fifth Edition
- Supplemental documents that can be used for exam preparation
- Exercises and example problems that prepare you for the exam
- Quizzes for each knowledge area covered
- Practice exam questions
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||CEU|
All US States: 3.5
All US States: 35
|About The Provider:
||Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack, divisions of PARK University Enterprises, Inc., create one of the most respected international providers of professional seminars.
Since pioneering the one-day seminar in 1970 as Fred Pryor Seminars, our organization has built a reputation for high-quality, convenient, and practical business-skills training around the world, in every industry and sector.
Today, with more than 8 million satisfied customers, we continue to pride ourselves in providing the superior training you've come to expect from Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack. Our cutting-edge research and course development are designed to meet the adult learning needs of your employees and your organization.
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are your number one choices for training because we offer:
As we continue to grow, expand, and change to meet client and market needs, we always remember that every individual customer matters and that collectively, they are our most valuable assets. That's why our goal is the same today as it was 30 years ago — to provide the best choice in business skills training with maximum convenience to help you — our customer — achieve success!
- In-depth experience in the training industry
- Consistent and comprehensive course offerings
- High-energy and content-rich presentations
- Multiple training tools, including on-site training, on-line learning, seminars, and A/V products
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Seminar|
|PMP® Exam Prep Course||DALLAS, TX||4/3/2017|
|PMP® Exam Prep Course||PHILADELPHIA, PA||4/24/2017|
|PMP® Exam Prep Course||WASHINGTON, DC||5/1/2017|
|PMP® Exam Prep Course||FORT LAUDERDALE, FL||5/8/2017|
|PMP® Exam Prep Course||BALTIMORE, MD||5/15/2017|
|PMP® Exam Prep Course||PORTLAND, OR||6/12/2017|
|PMP® Exam Prep Course||CHARLOTTE, NC||6/19/2017|
|PMP® Exam Prep Course||GRAND RAPIDS, MI||7/10/2017|
|PMP® Exam Prep Course||TROY, MI||7/17/2017|
|PMP® Exam Prep Course||OAKBROOK TERRACE, IL||7/24/2017||
OSHA Recordkeeping 101
Safety Metrics: 10 Ways To Measure And Quantify Your Safety Program
Incident Investigations: A Simple Process That Works
OSHA Compliance Seminar
What′s New In Confined Spaces Regulations
Best Practices For Emergency Response Planning
9 Ways To Spot, Handle, and Reduce Workers′ Comp Fraud
Behavior Based Safety: What Works, What Doesn′t, And How It Can Help Your Organization
OSHA 30-Hour Compliance Course
Workers′ Comp Cost Savings Tips
Workers′ Comp 2014
How Workers′ Compensation Works
The Employee Safety Handbook
7-Minute Safety Trainer-Spanish/English Edition
Internal Investigations Certificate Program