GHS Construction Compliance Package
Created specifically to assist facilities in complying with the employee training requirements of OSHA's newly adopted GHS regulations, these products discuss the Globally Harmonized System for the Classification and Labeling of Chemicals.
This package includes the following three programs:
- Introduction to GHS (The Globally Harmonized System) For Construction Workers
Learn what the Globally Harmonized System is all about, why OSHA adopted the GHS, and the phase-in dates for implementing the GHS. Topics covered in the program include:
- What is the Globally Harmonized System?
- Why Did OSHA adopt the GHS?
- Hazard classification
- The "Safety Data Sheet"
- Container labeling (text elements)
- Container labeling (pictograms)
- Information and training
- GHS "phase in" dates
- GHS Safety Data Sheets In Construction Environments
Review the composition of GHS Safety Data Sheets, the information that's contained in each section and how SDS's are different from Material Safety Data Sheets. Topics covered in the program include:
- Material Safety Data Sheets and GHS SDS's
- Materials and their hazards
- Hazardous materials emergencies
- Handling hazardous materials
- GHS Container Labeling In Construction Environments
"GHS Container Labeling" discusses the six types of information contained on a GHS label, and the differences between GHS labels and other types of chemical hazard labels. Topics covered in the program include:
- How the GHS changes chemical hazard labeling
- GHS labels' text elements
- GHS labels' pictograms
- Training and phase-in dates
The DVD versions of these programs are divided into 2-3 minute "chapters", so the programs can be shown in their entirety in a single session, or individual chapters can be used as the basis for a number of 10-15 minute "Tailgate Meetings" or "Toolbox Talks".
|About The Provider:
||MARCOM is a leading producer of safety training videos/DVDs, online courses, CDROM courses, employee safety booklets and compliance manuals.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OSHA Recordkeeping 101
Safety Metrics: 10 Ways To Measure And Quantify Your Safety Program
Incident Investigations: A Simple Process That Works
OSHA Compliance Seminar
What′s New In Confined Spaces Regulations
Best Practices For Emergency Response Planning
9 Ways To Spot, Handle, and Reduce Workers′ Comp Fraud
Behavior Based Safety: What Works, What Doesn′t, And How It Can Help Your Organization
OSHA 30-Hour Compliance Course
Workers′ Comp Cost Savings Tips
Workers′ Comp 2014
How Workers′ Compensation Works
The Employee Safety Handbook
7-Minute Safety Trainer-Spanish/English Edition
Internal Investigations Certificate Program