MARCOM's Safety Meeting Kits provide all of the materials needed to promote and conduct a safety meeting.
Each Kit contains a DVD program, 5 posters, 30 booklets, easy-to-use leader's guide, scheduling, attendance forms, and an employee quiz.
It is estimated that one out of every ten workers has a substance abuse problem. An employee with an alcohol or drug problem can decrease productivity, create a hostile work environment and damage a company's good name.
MARCOM's training products on "Dealing with Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Managers and Supervisors" discuss the various forms of substance abuse that are typically found in the workplace, how managers and supervisors can detect substance abuse problems, and what they should and shouldn't do if they discover a worker with a substance abuse problem.
- How substance abuse can affect a workplace
- Laws and regulations related to substance abuse
- How to help create an alcohol and drug-free workplace
- The role of education and testing in preventing substance abuse
- Recognizing on-the-job substance abuse
- How to handle substance abuse situations
- ...and more