Hazardous materials and waste are part of many work situations, and can be found in many types of facilities.
OSHA feels that it is so important for employees to know how to recognize these potentially dangerous substances (as well as how to handle and dispose of them properly) they have mandated that anyone working with these substances receive comprehensive training in this area.
As part of the HAZWOPER Regulations, there are several requirements for employee training that depends on the specific level of involvement with hazardous materials.
What You Receive
The package of 20 DVD programs provides the comprehensive information needed by employees who are exposed to hazardous substances as a routine part of their jobs, the people who supervise and manage them, and the HAZMAT Incident Commander.
You receive a "Train The Trainer" package of books, DVDs - and a "Leader's Guide" - that you can use to educate your attendees.
- "Understanding HAZWOPER"
- "Understanding Chemical Hazards"
- "The Emergency Response Plan"
- "The Site Safety and Health Plan"
- "HAZMAT Labeling"
- "Confined Space Entry"
- "Personal Protective Equipment"
- "Medical Surveillance Programs"
- "Monitoring Procedures and Equipment"
- "Accidental Release Measures and Spill Cleanup Procedures"
- "ANSI MSDS"
- "Handling Hazardous Materials"
- "Work Practices and Engineering Controls"
- "Respiratory Protection"
- "Fire Prevention"
- "Dealing with the Media in Emergency Situations"
- "Safety Orientation"
- "Electrical Safety in HAZMAT Environments"
- "Heat Stress"
- "Decontamination Procedures"
Each DVD program comes with a comprehensive leader's guide, reproducible scheduling &attendance form, employee quiz, training log and training certificate. Each program can be used as the basis for approximately two hours of classroom training. Don't wait! Order today!