Safety Incentive Programs
Safety Incentive / Reward Program Training Courses
Incentive/Reward Programs are effective tools in reducing accidents. But if not designed correctly, OSHA will be pleased to hit your organization with fines in the thousands of dollars.
Specifically, OSHA has repeatedly stated that safety incentive programs that punish employees for getting injured are unacceptable, and that most existing safety incentive programs are nothing more than "blame the worker" programs because they "punish workers for reporting injuries, and they reward workers for not reporting injuries". As a result, OSHA is carefully inspecting safety incentive programs and looking for ways to cite companies for violating various OSHA Standards.
So if your organization has a safety incentive programs in place, you'll need to know what's acceptable, as well as what needs revising/updating.
What You'll Learn From Our Safety Incentive Programs Training Courses
Find Training Courses For Safety Incentive Programs
- What OSHA says about incentive/reward programs
- How OSHA cites employers for having or not having a safety incentive/reward program
- The various types of safety incentive/reward programs currently being used
- The differences between an incentive and a reward
- What sort of programs actually work
- How you can create a program or revise your current program so that it will both satisfy OSHA and improve our safety program
- Elements of successful safety incentive/reward programs
To find your desired Safety Incentive training courses, either select a Recommended Course from the list below, or select "Incentive Programs" and your state from the "Professional Development" section of the search box at the bottom of this page.
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OSHA Compliance Seminar
OSHA 30-Hour Compliance Course
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Workers′ Comp 2014
First Aid For Emergencies
How Workers′ Compensation Works
7-Minute Safety Trainer-Spanish/English Edition
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Personal Protective Equipment
Arc Flash Safety
The Employee Safety Handbook
Payroll Law 2014
Visa (Non-Immigration) For Payroll Professionals
Job Safety Analysis
New Employee Safety Orientation